Our Mission Statement
Norwood Life Care Foundation supports the very best in senior services.
We Believe In...
- Providing older adults a continuum of services and programs that are responsive to the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the individual.
- Maintaining a comfortable, secure, "loving family" environment that promotes dignity and self worth.
- Valuing our employees and volunteers for the friendly, caring spirit that has characterized this organization for over 100 years.
- Managing our resources responsibly by operating in a fiscally responsible manner and meeting our charitable purpose.
- Continuously improving our programs and services to better meet the changing needs of older adults.
- Respecting and working with our neighbors to improve the community in which we all reside.
Norwood Life Care Foundation provides funding and support in four important ways...
- Supporting benevolent care of Norwood Crossing residents who have exhausted their financial resources.
- Sponsoring therapeutic, recreational and pastoral programs, including the Brain Fitness program, strength training program and highly effective Art, Music, and Dance Therapy programs.
- Coordinating talented, dedicated volunteers who enhance the lives of the residents at Norwood Crossing and the in-home clients of the Norwood Seniors Network.
- Securing resources for building improvements.
Our organization was founded by those who care deeply about our mission.
Click here to read more about Norwood's rich history. Today, our organization continues to thrive because of those who support us. None of this work is possible without the generosity and kindness of our donors and volunteers who enrich the lives of thousands of older adults each year.
If you would like to help, please contact us, volunteer, or donate today.