As the air gets crisp, our thoughts turn to family, friends and fellowship. We are thankful for the blessings of the seniors in our lives and for gifts of time, talent and treasure to support the seniors we serve. This holiday season, please consider contributing to the Norwood Life Care Foundation's 2018 Holiday Appeal. Funds raised by the Norwood Life Care Foundation support the missions of Norwood Crossing, Bethesda Rehab & Senior Care, Norwood Seniors Network, norVOLution and the Norwood Park Senior Center.
Your gifts provide:
* Updated living spaces, the services of chaplains, and Arts programs for the senior residents of Norwood Crossing and Bethesda Rehab & Senior Care;
* Affordable meals and a friendly smile home delivered to Norwood Seniors Network clients;
* Leadership at the Norwood Park Senior Center, along with support for supplies and equipment;
* Vibrant volunteer opportunities for seniors and folks of all ages;
* Award-winning services and benevolent care for our worthy elders.
Your gift to our 2018 Holiday Appeal will help us continue all this and more. Norwood Life Society served almost 2,700 seniors and provided $5.7 million in charitable care last year, thanks to our generous donors. I hope we can count on your continued support.
Wishing you and your family a happy holiday season and 2019,
Michael D. Toohey
Norwood Life Society
P.S. If you'd like to write fewer checks - but have more impact - consider becoming a monthly donor!
P.P.S. If you would like to share a special moment or memory of a loved one, we would love to hear about it. Please feel free to email us, post a picture and/or message on our Facebook page, or tweet to us on our Twitter feed.